The Annual General Meeting of the Association of Nova Scotia Museums will be held at Acadia University, Wolfville, in Fountain Commons Hall at 1:00pm on Friday, September 14, 2012.
The AGM is being held for the following purposes:
- To consider the President’s Report, Annual Report, and the Audited Financial Statements for the year ending March 31, 2012;
- To elect members to the Board;
- To appoint auditors;
- To present information about establishing a new awards program for ANSM;
- To offer information regarding ANSM entering into a contract with the Province of Nova Scotia, Department of Communities, Culture and Heritage to undertake the administration and provision of the Community Museums Assistance Program; and
- To deal with such other business as may properly be addressed at the meeting.